To inspire the development of an “integrated personality” based upon the spiritual and cultural treasures of Hindu heritage. An integrated Hindu personality is the amalgamation of the highest Hindu values and the best western cultural values, and enables the youth to be spiritual, ethical, caring and socially adept citizens.
What is HSC?
HSC is a diverse community of students and young professionals. We provide fun and enriching opportunities to foster well-being and cultivate personal growth and empowerment based on values rooted in Hindu culture.
- Providing opportunities to learn about Hindu heritage and culture while raising awareness of issues affecting Hindus
- Empowering youth and fostering a diverse community
- Providing Seva (service) locally, nationally, and globally
HSC derives its vision from the following Vedic and Puranic sayings:
- “Krinavanto Vishwam Aryam” (Make the entire world noble)
- “Ektam Sat Viprah Bahuda Vadanti” (The One Truth is expressed by the Wise in many ways)
- “Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina; Sarve Santu Niramaya” (May all be happy. May all be healthy)
- “Dharmo Rakshati Rakshitah” (Dharma, when preserved and protected, protects you)