About Hindu Students Council
HSC is an international youth forum providing opportunities to learn about Hindu heritage, and culture.
HSC’s activities, among many things, include the following:
- National and international conferences, seminars, camps and retreats
- Authentic celebrations of festivals such as Diwali, Holi, Navratri, Pongal, etc.
- Career networking forums, mentorship, debates and presentations
- Group discussions and talks by various renowned experts (e.g. Hindu identity, Contributions of Hindus, Hindus and Science, Hindus and the Arts, etc.)
- Volunteering at community organizations, homeless shelters, soup kitchens, etc. as well as for social empowerment projects Internationally
- Strategies to deal with issues, stereotypes, and biases impacting Hindu youth
- Yoga and meditation sessions
We provide students resources to raise awareness for Hindu Heritage, Culture and History, empowering youth to be more confident and knowledgeable.
We host international conferences, leadership retreats, camps, networking sessions, and more to create the Hindu leaders of tomorrow
Volunteering with local organizations and charities, raising funds for underpriveledged children, and international opportunities to do seva
Over the last 29 years, HSC has hosted:
29 National Level Camps